04 February 2014

Fabric Tuesday: My Glamping Weekender panels

I love making plans. I love setting deadlines.

I also love that whooshing noise they make when they go flying by me!

But this one is not getting past me. No sir. I'm making progress. Even though I came home from retreat to find my iron uncooperative. I think she was mad because she didn't get to go on retreat with me. Whatever. She got replaced!

With my new iron, I finished the patchwork panels for my Weekender.


Today, the focus is on bee blocks first. Then I'll get the handles and piping cut and made. Then the outer bag is going together!


Fresh Poppy Design

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Can't wait to see it when it's done. I have a love/hate relationship with my iron. I hear ya on that one...replacement is inevitable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty bag in the making Jennie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of sewing going on! Such bright and cheerful patterns {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball