29 December 2014

Make-A-List Monday: Back on Track

I've missed these posts. I need my lists.

Here's what I've got to get done this week:

  • Cut and sew my Temple Bag (got new fabric for it and I'm so excited!)
  • Sew American Girl doll dresses (just really want to cross these off my 4QFAL list!)
  • Sew Vintage Sundress Mini (yet another 4QFAL thing)
That's all. I've got a sewing day planned for New Year's Day. The husband is doing a 3-gun match all day, so it's a "stay in your pajamas" kind of day anyway. I'll make soup and sew my little heart out!

What are your plans for this week?

1 comment:

  1. I was going to sew today, instead somehow I got into a cleaning mood and tossed all sorts of junk. It was actually fun. I found some really interesting treasures. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball