You work hard, choosing perfect gifts and fabric. Sewing it all together in time for Christmas.
So let's reward the hardworking elves, shall we? Some fabulous sponsors have stepped up to reward you for your hard work.
Green Fairy Quilts is offering a $20 Gift Certificate
Red Chair Quilts is offering a jelly roll of Daysail! This is not a pre-order!
Westwood Acres is offering a $25 Gift Certificate
Sew Sweetness is offering a bundle of 3 bag patterns (seriously, I LOVE these patterns - I have that train cases pattern down there and can't wait to make some!)
Swoon Sewing Patterns is offering a subscription, which means it's all 24 patterns in her shop, plus anything new released before April 2015. These bag patterns are fabulous!
I'm throwing in a bundle of all 8 of my patterns, plus the new releases in March (I will remember who you are, winner!).
Oh, and the Fat Quarter Shop is offering a $50 Gift Certificate.
So let's link up! Here are the rules:
- Link up a picture, either blogged, from Flickr or IG. I'm not picky.
- Link back to this post so we can spread the cheer!
- It must be a gift you've completed for the holidays. This year. Be honest.
- You can include them all in one blog post. Each item = one entry. I'll do the math. I like math.
- Linky party runs from December 15th through December 26th at midnight. I'm giving you an extra day in case some of it needs to stay secret. I get that. Just link it up as soon as possible.
- Winners will be chosen at random and notified on December 27th. I will contact you in whatever way I can, but if you don't claim your prize within three days, I re-draw.
- Have fun, and cheer each other on! We're all in this Sweatshop together!