A little about me:
- My name is Jennie.
- I am a pattern designing, baking, homeschooling mama of five.
- I love the Avengers, Jane Austen, Indian food, lemon bars, motorcycles, and fabric. Especially fabric.
- I've got an Etsy shop and a Craftsy shop - check them out if you're interested. Links to the right.
- I might be a little obsessed with Amy Butler's Weekender bag pattern.
So there's your prize. Enter to win your very own, custom patchwork Weekender bag in the current fabric line of your choice (has to be available in Jelly Roll, Charm Pack, or Layer Cake form).
Here's just a few of the ones I've made, for myself and for friends too:
Just leave me a comment and let me know which fabric line you'd choose. There are so many fun choices out there!
The fine print:
- Giveaway is open until Sunday, May 10 at 5 p.m. PST
- Giveaway is open to all participants - I will ship internationally!
- Winner will be notified immediately via e-mail and we will start consulting about your bag.
- I'll need a month to acquire the fabric and make the bag, so shipping will be approx. June 14th.
- If you are a no-reply blogger, you can't win. So if you don't get a reply from me, know that you need to fix that, or just leave your e-mail just in case. Better safe than sorry!
- Good luck, and have fun!