- Finish Kate's Weekender
- Finish Kate's Sew Together Bag
- Finish Secret Weekender Project
- Finish Mom's Sew Together Bag
- Finish piecing Folklore Catching Rays
- Quilt Glamping Hexies and Folklore Catching Rays
- Bind and Blog Glamping Hexies
There. That's my list. I'm hoping to have the Weekenders done by Tuesday, with maybe some hand-stitching to do on Wednesday. Thursday I've got quilting time and I can't wait. It's not every day someone offers to watch all five of your kids for you!
And you know what, I'm still going to post color palettes on Mondays. It didn't take off last year, but if you're interested in playing along with my Color Mondays, leave me a comment.
Here's how you do it:
- Upload a picture to the Play Crafts Palette Builder
- Build your palette
- Save it, blog it, share it. Done.
Fun, right? It's a different sort of linky party, but it's a great way to explore color palettes. So if you want to join in the fun next week, leave me a comment and we'll get one set up.