11 June 2012

Make-A-List Monday: rested and raring to go!

Am I the only one who misses her sewing machine? I mean, I don't lie awake dreaming of it or anything totally crazy like that. But when I find little bits of time to myself that I would normally fill with some sewing, I get to missing my Juki-girl.

But we're back together and she's not mad at me for being gone. She's good tempered that way.

So I'm back and ready to go. But I'm not super ambitious this week - catching up on laundry and grocery shopping will have to take priority.

But here's what I've got to do:

Sort this stack o' fabulousness that arrived from the brights color spectrum swap while I was gone:



Cut a gazillion triangles, because triangles are my new favorite thing. Equilateral ones.



And baste this quilt and git 'er done.


Oh, and get that backpack done. Tomorrow. That will be done tomorrow.

There. That's all. How's about you? What's on the agenda?

1 comment:

  1. I'm also obsessing over triangles. I'm working on a quilt right now devoted to them. Can't wait to see what you do with your triangles...

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball