I just spent a whirlwind weekend with my family for my birthday and it was fabulous. Got to see five of my six brothers, two sisters-in-law, and two nephews (including my brand new baby nephew Cooper!). We had delicious food, went hiking, then swimming. I trimmed a whole quilt's worth of HSTs too! It was fun and I'm energized for the week now.
And what a week I've got planned! Here we go with the list:
- Bind the two quilts I quilted last week
- Make bindings for the quilts I'm quilting this week (3 of them!)
- Quilt 3 quilts
- Cut out Four Patch Star (if I can every figure out what fabric I'm going to use!)
- Sew Four Patch Star blocks
- Start making plans for semi-annual Cut-A-Thon!
That's all. That's enough, right? And yoga. Lots of yoga.
Want to help me with an internal debate?
I think I might want to make my Four Patch Star quilt from solids. And I thought I'd use one of my color palettes. Vote for your favorite!
Daisies and Blue Skies