When I get ambitious, life sometimes sends me the message to slow down.
Fabric doesn't arrive. Babies get sick. Babies get better and three-year-olds get sick. Really sick. I spend my days cuddling, cleaning up sick messes and getting juice and crackers. And looking up symptoms online. Tell me I'm not the only one who worries that every tummy ache is appendicitis? Please? Help me out here. My husband thinks I'm nuts.
So, here's my list from last week:
- Finish dresses for my daughter
I apologize if you saw this before, but I keep walking by my sewing room to look at it. Makes me happy. I'm still debating the row of tulips. Looking for the right paper piecing pattern for tulips. No luck so far. And I'm thinking of doing a lemonade one. It's going to be my paper piecing wall soon!
- Quilt and bind one of the Christmas quilts (basting it tonight after the kids go to bed)
- Piece the back and at least baste my son's R2D2 quilt (I ordered another batch o' minky and it should be here soon)
On to this week's list:
- Quilt and bind TWO Christmas quilts
- Make chair cushion to go with my sewing machine cover - what do you think of this one:
- Piece back for R2D2 quilt (please let that stuff arrive!)
- Finish at least one dress
- Work on paper pieced wall hangings (maybe, which means I'll probably do this first!)