No more about the Great Minky Fiasco. Promise. Well, an update. My replacement fabric will arrive by Friday.
My list for last week:
- Piece Halloween zig zag top
- Piece spider web top
- Cut and sew five candy corn pillowcases for my little monsters
- Piece red minky back for the R2D2 quilt (yes, I actually got my hands on some!)
- Piece orange minky back for zig zag quilt
- Piece red minky back for Easy as Cake quilt
- Take pictures for 4Q FAL post (tomorrow!) - which also means doing a lot of ironing for said pictures
I did things that weren't on the list when I couldn't do other things. Do you do that? In frustration, I glanced at my never-ending to-do list, picked something that looked like fun (and it was) and jumped in, feet first.
So I got my trick-or-treat bags done well before Halloween. I blogged them on Friday if you want to see.
We postponed little missy's birthday party until everyone is feeling better. And until I can sanitize every surface of the house. I'm Queen of the Clorox Wipes these days.
But I do have a list for this week: