Well hello there 2014! Nice to meet ya!
And here is my 2014 1QFAL list. I got 14 done last quarter. Here's hoping this quarter is kinder to me. I have my quilt retreat at the end of January, so I'm hoping things get done. But life will always take priority, because it should.
Still, I do love the time I do get to sew and create. This winter has already been a cold one, and we're all so grateful for my cozy creativity! They make for some seriously pretty forts on Fridays too!
But here's my lovely, long list:
1. Sew Cherry Grannies - now that I'm confident and comfortable with the long arm, this baby is top priority. I want this quilt on my bed for the spring!
2. Apple of My Eye Hexies - just need to decide which flavor of minky goes best. Yellow? Red? Aqua?
3. Giant Glamping Hexies - it's all cut out, just needs to be pieced and needs a back
4. Mini Glamping Hexies - got the back - hot pink minky! - and quilting
5. Glamping Trips - once I figured out the border fiasco, it was smooth sailing, so now it needs a back and quilting
6. Happy Go Lucky On A Whim - I've got a yellow minky back for this baby!
7. I Love Lucy Churn Dash - taking this one on the retreat to finish the top. Then I have to back it in a red polka dot Minky. Please don't ask me why.
8. Mama Said Sew Disappearing 4-patch - are you tired of seeing this one on my list? Yah, me too. Need a red minky back and some serious quilting time!
9. Happy Go Lucky Briar Rose - needs a back and some quilting
10. HGL Nines and Snowballs - needs a back and quliting
11. Simple Life Dottie #1
12. Simple Life Dottie #2 - the borders got done last quarter, so these girls just need backs (red and aqua minky, respectively) and quilting
13. Too Cute to Spook Hexies - this baby is going on retreat with me too
14. Quite Contrary Kaleidoscope - needs a back (red or green minky) and quilting
15. Scrumptious Swoon - Blocks are all done and I'm so excited! LOVE this quilt!
17. Blooming Lovely Open Season - cut it out when my machine was down - piece it, quilt it, snuggle with it!
18. Enchanted Forest Hot Cross - another one that got cut out when my machine was down - piece, quilt, snuggle
20. Scrumptious Scrappy Trip - just felt like making another one - strips are cut - might take this one on retreat because it's so easy and fun
21. My chair - oh, my chair. It needs to be red. With white polka dots. So when my Sew Cherry quilt is on my bed, it doesn't feel ugly.
22. Spider web quilt - hey, it will be done early for THIS Halloween!
23.Alpine Wonderland On A Whim - yes, I know it was a Christmas gift. I'll just get it done now so it's ready for next year!
24. Easy as Cake - yep, a Christmas quilt. But I've got two Halloween quilts on that list, so what's the big deal?
25. Ready Set Snow Matchbox - another Christmas quilt.
26. Lucy's Triangles - all ready to be quilted and used this summer!
27. Hello Sunshine Wagon Wheels
28. Finish my umbrella girl Weekender
29. Scrumptious Scraps Pillow Shams - I've got a whole Pinterest board devoted to pillows, so I'll get some great ideas there.
30. Posy Kiss Me quilt - this one ALMOST got done, but I just got burnt out on the longarm and didn't feel like finishing another quilt.
31. Delft Blue Dutch Pinwheels - my oldest WIP, I'm fairly certain. Almost got done during the quilting binge, but just didn't have it in me.
32. Arkansas Traveler Bee Quilt - gotta figure out the layout and sashing and whatnot, but I'm excited for this quilt!
That's a nice, roundish number, isn't it? I'm trying to balance it with things that I know I can get done and things I want to at least make progress on.