It's amazing and sad how much more I got done last week without my computer to distract me. It's back, but I think I'm going to kick the facebook habit for good. I didn't miss out on much, so why do I check it eight times a day. My blog stalking is a totally different story, as is Pinterest, but at least I learn things and am inspired.
Ugh. I digress. I need to stop that. Here's what was on my list last week:
- Pressing prep for cutting day on Saturday (more on this tomorrow)
- Six trick-or-treat bags
- Two Halloween quilts (the zig zag and the spider web)
- My Gypsy Girl squares
- The background fabric for my Ready Set Snow Christmas quilts
- The rest of my 3 Richard Scarry quilts
- The pieces for the Max and Whiskers quilt for my nephew
- The background and border fabric for my SW Taffy quilt
- My tree skirt
- Sew together Lucy's Crab Shack triangles (at least the first 8 rows)
- Press Halloween HSTs
- Press spiderweb quilt strips
- Plan and start a birthday dress for my baby girl who turns ONE in two weeks!
So that was last week. On to this week!
- Piece Halloween zig zag top
- Piece spider web top
- Cut and sew five candy corn pillowcases for my little monsters
- Piece red minky back for the R2D2 quilt (yes, I actually got my hands on some!)
- Piece orange minky back for zig zag quilt
- Piece red minky back for Easy as Cake quilt
- Take pictures for 4Q FAL post (tomorrow!) - which also means doing a lot of ironing for said pictures
I'm also feeling giveaway-ish today. Who would like to win a bag stuffed to the gills (can you stuff a bag to the gills?) of the leftovers from my Halloween bags? All from the new Happy H-owl-oween collection.
Lots of big pieces (all were cut from fat quarters). I can fit it into a Priority padded envelope, so be a follower and leave me a Halloween comment: favorite candy, costume, tradition. I'll announce a winner on Saturday!