Boy did I get sidetracked last week! In a BIG, but not bad, way!
My list from last Monday:
Piece the orange minky into a back Quilt R2D2 quilt Bind R2D2 quilt
- Baste zig zag quilt
Make a mug rug for someone special
- Make myself a sleep mask using this tutorial
- Get my daughter started on her cross-stitch project
And then there are the things I didn't have on the list. Like baste, quilt and bind my yellow and orange string quilt. Oh boy, did I EVER! I'll blog it on Friday for the Bloggers Quilt Festival. It's so cozy and awesome and my husband actually helped our boys clean their room, so it's magical too.
And now, for this week:
- Quilt and bind zig zag quilt
- Cut out my Weekender bag (and accessory bags from the extra fabric!)
- On a side note, is anyone else driven to distraction by the awesome patchwork ones out there? I want one. I have the fabric. I'm going to distract myself piecing it. It's gonna be awesome, just wait!
- Slowly get started on my Weekender bag
- Finish piecing Richard Scarry #1 top
- Piece minky backs for 3 quilts
What's on your list for this week?