Other times, not so much.
This go 'round, I'm somewhere in the middle. I charged into my list, full-steam ahead. Then I hit the Christmas wall and, well, things I wanted to finish got set aside for Christmas sewing. I MUST get it done sooner next year. MUST, I tell you!
Here's my original 100 Day Hustle list:
- R2D2 Quilt - Done!
- Yellow and Orange String Quilt - Done!
- Halloween HSTs Quilt - Done!
- Spider Web Quilt - NOT done! - reason being is that it just wasn't going to be big enough. So I'm working on it and making it bigger.
- Trick or Treat bags - Done!
- Holiday Hostess Quilt - Done! My eldest daughter has claimed it, and I'm okay with that. Mostly.
- Red String Quilt - who was I kidding? No progress whatsoever.
- Tree skirt - Done and I'm in love.
- Stockings - nope. We had to use the old ones again.
- Lucy's triangles Quilt - the flimsy is done. Does that count?
- Sunkissed grannies - still working up the nerve to hand-quilt this one
- Sew Cherry grannies - this one moves to the top o' the list for next year - going to finish the border and the quilt it once I move to Boise (my gorgeous SIL has a long-arm!)
- Gypsy Girl Quilt - nope
- Cowgirl Salt Water Taffy Quilt - slow going, but it will be done soon
- Mug rugs - I opted for some different gift items this year instead
- Hocuspocusville stitchery - still plugging away.
Linking up at Kelsey Sews for the final review!
Hey, and I'm thinking of doing something similar to this Hustle, only for Groundhog Day. Six more weeks of winter sewing sort of finish along. Anyone interested? Prizes and all that?