My goals last week:
- Complete the bodies of my 5 Hobbes softies - didn't happen
- Piece some quilt backs (oooh, how exciting!) - DONE!
- Piece Valentine's Mini - didn't happen
- Cut scraps. Lots of scraps - didn't happen
I'm struggling with the scraps. I started pressing the pieces of fabric, and while I'm pressing them I'm thinking of the doll clothes I could make with them, or little zipper bags, or . . . .
So the scraps didn't get cut. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I just don't have it in me. I'm thinking if it's something very specific, like this apple quilt:
Something manageable, but still using up at least my red, pink, green, orange (a smidge) and grey (or black and white) scraps. It might make a dent. Or maybe a strawberry quilt?
(Scrappy Strawberry quilt from Farm Girl Vintage)
(Strawberry Social quilt found here at Tamarack Shack)
I'll get right on it, right? So here's what I'll get done this week, I hope:
- Sew Valentine's Pillows
- Cut fabric for new quilt patterns
- Cut Feed Co. Weekender stuff
- Work on Valentine's Mini
And anything else I can think of. Probably going to sort out my red, pink and green scraps so I can get started on one of these cute quilts.