I really do prefer a healthy family. I get so much more done that way!
Here's last week's list:
- Finish the Posy Dancing Daisies flimsy (before Wednesday at 7 p.m.)
The curves weren't as bad as I originally thought. Sure, it's slow going, but I just put in some Downton re-runs and they got themselves done. I didn't bother pinning, which saved a whole lot of time. Not as risky as it sounds, I promise. If you are scared of curves, just try a few. I promise, it won't be that painful!
- Finish Mama Said Sew blocks and sew together the flimsy
In spite of her helping, it is done. Need to figure out how I want to back it. And who I'm going to give it to. Or where I'm going to put it in my house . . . .
- Lay out Gypsy Girl patchwork and sew together the flimsy
- Start Flirt 9-patch blocks
Got them all done! I want to have this quilt ready before Valentine's Day. Heck, I want the flimsy finished this week!
On to this week!
- Finish Gypsy Girl flimsy
- Finish Flirt 9-patch flimsy
- Piece Posy Kiss Me blocks
- Finish Posy Kiss Me flimsy
- Resist getting sucked into the Scrappy Trip Along (I'm being REALLY good!)