23 August 2013

Making progress!

This is big for me. A bunch of fabrics that go together but don't go together. And I'm having fun and totally not caring if things are just perfect. It's good to let go of the inner perfectionist, to just shut her up with chocolate.


16 down, 20 or so to go. My daughter loves it, which means it will most likely end up in her room this winter. Fine by me. Gonna back it in some awesome orange minky!

I run my first 5k in the morning and I'm excited/nervous/scared. My main goal is to just finish it in under 30 minutes. Here's hoping!

7 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for your race; best of luck. the quilt is amazingly colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the run, Jennie!
    I really like the 'no-match' fabrics you've chosen - I think they go perfectly together. How big are your blocks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours! The pattern is adorable!!!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love this! It looks terrific and I hope the race went well!
    xo jan@sewandsowfarm

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blocks have so much charm!! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball