I've got those butterflies in my stomach this week, anticipating my foray into long arm quilting. I'm excited, scared, hopeful, nervous, freaking out, and everything in between. And most likely overthinking it, but there it is.
But wait! Last week's list was pretty simple:
- Piece Alpine Wonderland On A Whim Blocks
- If I get bored, or done with those blocks, piece some red string quilt blocks
This week's list will be a tad longer!
- Quilt do.Good Stitches quilt and bind
- Quilt Gypsy Girl patchwork quilt and bind
- Quilt Crossroads quilt and bind
- Quilt Spider web quilt and bind
- Make bindings for 3 of those quilts
- Start piecing, and maybe finish, my mom's spider web flimsy
- If there's time, finish those Alpine Wonderland blocks