Have you ever had to deal with this? They got paid. They took a whole extra day longer than they'd told me. Not really the best service, in my mind. I don't think I should have to pay more to fix what should have been fixed the first go 'round.
But last week, here's what I wanted to do:
- Finish Mom's Weekender
I wish, but no such luck. Hopefully my Juki will get finished right away and we'll get back in business.
- Cut that Sophia bag for my niece (and one for my daughter as well)
Cut! and I had enough for a Weekender for my niece, so I cut that out too.
- Piece some Weekender panels
My guilty indulgence last week, but I'm going to love this bag so very much! And I think I have enough fabric for two, so my sister-in-law will get this one and I'll make one for me later. Yay!
- Make five sets of dragon wings. Why do I think these will be the most popular thing come Christmas morning?
- Make a Union Jack quilted trivet for my mother-in-law - here's the fabric I pulled:
- Finish Sophia bag for my niece
- Finish Sophia bag for my daughter
- Finish Glamping Weekender for my sis-in-law