But first, my list from last week:
- Finish the Giveaway Weekender - DONE and blogged here!
- Finish cousin's Weekender - DONE! Blogging this week!
- Bind Wee Wander Pillow Shams - DONE and blogged here!
- Bind Solstice Table Runner - DONE! Blogging this week!
Hey! Four things done last week! That's great, because I won't be getting a whole lot done this week.
I'm checking in this morning for gall bladder surgery, so I'll be laying low and healing this week.
But I still need a list, and fortunately, I have embroidery to do!
To complete this week:
- Work on Hocuspocusville stitchery (maybe even get two more done!)
So what kind of color palette do you do when you're having surgery?
A good friend told me that she craved fruit right after her surgery (and I have to follow a low-fat diet for a while anyway!). So I chose melons. I LOVE all melons, especially watermelon and those yummy Tuscan cantaloupes.
What about you? What would you crave after surgery?