Here's my list from last week:
- Layout and sew Ruby Grannies flimsy - did I say Ruby? I meant to, and I did, but I can't sew the sashing together until I figure out how I'm going to get my hands on 20 2.5" squares of random Ruby fabrics. I've got 30, but I wanted to do corner post squares with the sashing, like on my Sew Cherry granny quilt. So I'm in the market. If you're hoarding some, I'll gladly pay or swap for something else if you like. I just won't pay nearly $50 for a charm pack. Not happening!
- Get sashing fabric for pinwheel pillow shams - cut and stitch the fronts together - done! I love these, and now I'm working on the quilting step. Someone suggested flowers, and I'm liking the idea of a dogwood style flower in each pinwheel!
- Find a great Christmas quilt pattern - meh, didn't find one I absolutely love yet, but I'm getting closer. I might just use the Thimbleblossoms one
- Make and post my 2QFAL list (as per usual, it's a monster) - done, and who could forget it!
- Layout and sew Strawberry Fields Shortcake flimsy (the blocks were all done, so why haven't I finished this quilt yet?)
- Layout and sew Backyard Bugs flimsy (just squares, so easy peasy)
- Get pearl cotton for pillow sham quilting
- Sew Scrumptious pillowcases