- Layout and sew Strawberry Fields Shortcake flimsy (the blocks were all done, so why haven't I finished this quilt yet?)
Stayed on track for this one. I've just got to piece the back and quilt the thing. Easier said than done, but here's hoping so I can get it to my cousin for her birthday.
- Layout and sew Backyard Bugs flimsy (just squares, so easy peasy) - didn't even get to this
- Get pearl cotton for pillow sham quilting - nope
- Sew Scrumptious pillowcases - I'm trying to decide if I should embellish these a little with lace or ric rac, or just keep them plain.
The official list (besides my dream projects):
- Finish these Blossom quilt blocks:
- Sew together Happy-Go_Lucky Basketcase quilt top
- Start Flower Sugar Economy blocks, just because I can
- Make some quilt backs
- Maybe finish my Ruby flimsy, if all goes well