First, last week's list:
Okay, so for this MONTH, here are my goals:
- Finish my Dresden plate flimsy, which involves cutting the background squares, the center circles, the sashing, and putting it all together. But it's darn near time!
- Layout and piece my Too Cute to Spook Hexies flimsy
- Write and post my pillowcase tutorial and the Weekender tip sheet/tutorial thing
- Finish the Lucy Weekender, and my red chair, my Scrumptious throw pillow cover, and my daughter's Gypsy Girl throw pillow cover (all things I can finish from my 2QFAL list)
Well, the law student is now a law graduate studying for the bar exam. No job. No cash. I'm doing some work-at-home stuff, but not much. So money is super tight. No fabric buying for a bit. Unless I win the lottery. But since I don't buy lottery tickets, that's not likely to happen either.
So the goals for this week are:
- Cut the background squares for my Dresdens
- Trace circles onto fabric and sew
- Figure sashing for the Dresden and cut it and sew it together