- Finish Oh Cherry Oh pillow - done and blogged here
- Finish my Temple Bag - not done, but getting started this week
- Finish my Ruby Granny Square Quilt (just adding borders) - done and blogged here
- Cut and sew 80s/90s Sew Together Bag
- Cut and sew Needlebook - had to order some fabric, so on hold!
- Cut and sew Giraffe Pouches
And now, for this week:
- Finish Zebra throw pillow
- Sew Cherry Pillow Shams
- Sew Flower Sugar Shams
- Sew Wee Wander Shams (I'm noticing a shammy trend here!)
- Quilt day: Quilt Simple Life Dottie #1 and Too Cute to Spook quilts
- Bind quilts
As for color palettes, I just found some fascinating pictures and made a palette with them.
What about you? What color palettes are fascinating you at the moment?