But it's not going to slow me down too much. Okay, maybe it will. I actually have a "before my surgery" list going now.
Last week's list:
- Prep for quilting class: I'm teaching them about HSTs, Scrappy Trip blocks, and Disappearing 4-patch blocks. It's going to be fun! - great class - hope we've inspired a few more quilters out there
- Work on Weekenders - the heart trouble diagnosis and all the appointments has really put the brakes on things.
- More Flowering Snowball blocks - maybe even finish them - still in the works - this week perhaps
My mom is here taking care of me this week, and we're simplifying my life as best we can, so there's not much on the agenda besides organization:
- Finish Flowering Snowball blocks
- Cut fabric for Gingham table runner
- Sew Giraffe Open Wide Pouches
- Cut and sew Zebra Pillow
- Get started on Elephant Ticker Tape quilt
That's all. Those last three are for a swap that's due to ship on July 1st, so I've got to get busy. Those deadlines are handy little things, aren't they?
Now, I was running out of ideas, and I wanted to do something that was friendly to my Southern Hemisphere participants, so I asked my daughter. Always keep an imaginative eleven year old around. Her suggestion? Well, after dragons, was stars. So I give you STARS!
What about you? Any star pictures to share?