21 July 2015

Fabric Tuesday: Solstice Table Runner

I'm recovering from surgery, but I had this finished last weekend.

I had a bunch of squares left over from making my Taffy Maxi quilt . . .


 . . . and I've begun to enjoy having a table runner atop my piano (wouldn't last on my actual table!). So I stitched these together and now I've one more decoration for the holidays. For the record, I thought about getting out some cute decorations to make it look Christmas-y, but honestly, just no. Not happening.





Crossing this one off the 3QFAL list. And getting back to resting. Good times, over here!

4 comments:

  1. Love your runner!! I hope your recovery goes well and fast for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea--a runner for the piano. I just may copy your idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling much, much better! This post makes me want to raid my christmas stash! Pronto.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball