14 July 2015

Fabric Tuesday: Wee Wander Pillow Shams

I've mentioned my love for matchy-matchy bedroom sets. And fabric leftovers make for perfect opportunities to make those matching pillow shams.

I had fabric left over from my Taffy quilt, and also my Five Spot Maxi quilt. Especially the Five Spot Maxi, with those fussy cut squares.




So I used them all to make a couple of shams to go with them.


Did I say "couple of shams?" Yes. Yes I did. But some little girly swiped the other one!

And am I the only one who looks at that little girl riding the horse (bottom left corner square) and think of a U2 song? Just me? 'Kay.

Checking these off my 3QFAL list. Let's see if I can get more done in the BEGINNING of the quarter instead of the end!

3 comments:

  1. Is a pillow sham a cover for a bed pillow, one that's removable? Or is it something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love this line of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use up your scraps. I'm sure children will enjoy seeking out the animals in this quilt. Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball