I fell in love with the Happy Go Lucky line when it first came out. I made several (yet-to-be-finished) quilts with it. This is my first, and possibly last, king-sized quilt.
I made it using the Briar Rose quilt pattern from England Street Quilts.
I quilted a "star-flower" in each of the patchwork blocks, mimicking the flowers in the fabric line. Sort of. It works for me. Backed in butter yellow minky and bound in the red checkered print. And big enough for a seriously huge fort in my living room!
Checking this girl off the 3QFAL list. And resting my shoulders a bit. It was quite the wrestling session getting this one bound this afternoon!