Let's face it, things, they are a-crazy everywhere. And this giveaway day has been on my mind a lot, but not enough for me to buy something to giveaway. Take a gander at my lists every week.
So the plan is this - same as last year!
How's about a $25 Etsy gift card? My Christmas gift to you!
- One entry per person
- I moderate comments, and I will reply, so don't comment twice if you see that your comment didn't publish - I'll publish it, I promise!
- Please please please leave an e-mail if you are a no-reply blogger
- Contest open until 5 p.m. PST Friday 13 December
- Winner will be e-mailed and posted by Saturday 14 December
Oh, the list this week! But first, the list last week:
- Finishing Mom's Weekender
- Cutting an apron for my auntie (maybe some oven mitts too)
- Cutting a Sophia bag for my niece
The outside of her bag
The inside of her bag (she loves elephants, but I didn't want it to be too cutesy, so I'm putting the elephants on the inside)
The piping and straps - remarkably, I know all these grays are the same, but they do show up differently, don't they
And just because I can, here's what I chose for my daughter's bag:
Outside - she loves all woodland critters, and we've got a thing for hedgehogs at the moment, plus, it's not super girlly girly
The piping and straps - she's an aqua lover, like her mama
I'm excited to cut into these. I'm going to add zippy pockets to the inside, of course. Can't wait! Fabric arrives Friday!
- Binding finished quilt
And now, my loverly list this week:
- Finish Mom's Weekender
- Cut that Sophia bag for my niece (and one for my daughter as well)
- Piece some Weekender panels
- Check out all the giveaways!
- Quilt Ready Set Snow Matchbox quilt
- Quilt Easy as Cake quilt
- Quilt Flirt 9-Patch quilt
- Quilt London Trips quilt
This is my crazy Christmas week. We've got our regular stuff, like piano lessons and whatnot. Add in an activity for my oldest daughter, Cub Scout pack meeting for my oldest son, a church Christmas party on Saturday, and finals begin for my husband this week. It's madness.