05 October 2015

Color Monday: Back in full swing!

Where did I go this summer?

Um, the doctor. A lot. And then the doctor some more. It's been a rough summer. It's not over yet, but at least I've got my head wrapped around things these days.

And it's October! October! I love October. I've been pregnant through four Octobers (as in, my ninth month every time) and I still love October. I love apple picking and pumpkin patches and Halloween and leaves and pies and cookies and it's wonderful. And quilts. Let's not forget quilts!

I got a little carried away with the color palettes. But I make no apologies - I love them all!




So if you feel like it, join in the fun! After the holidays are past us, I'm thinking we need a Color Palette challenge. Something fun to get us through the winter, or summer if you're in that other hemisphere!


1 comment:

  1. I hope everyone at your house is on the mend. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball