20 September 2017

Through the Woods - Truck!


Hey y'all!

It's raining in Tacoma, which means Christmas weather for me. Product of my childhood on the Oregon coast - Christmas was rainy and cold, not snowy.

So yes, I'm listening to Christmas music and publishing the truck block for my jThrough the Woods quilt I finished last year.

It's available in my Craftsy shop, along with the tree quilt pattern. They're listed separately because maybe not everyone wants to make the truck block. I get it.

As for the house, well, it's not mine. I used Lori Holt's Farmhouse block from her Farm Girl Vintage book and made it bigger. Twice as big.

The trees come together really quickly, and you could definitely finish this one before Christmas. I'd love to see what you come up with.


As always, if you have any questions, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. So good to see you again. This is such a cute quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! Thanks for sharing this. I came for the table runner and got this, too!

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball