I realized I truly missed writing these blog posts, and I've vowed to change that today. My children are building Lego spaceships and treehouses, so I'm going to blog my to-do list.
I'm headed to my brother's house for a 10 day visit, so I'm packing up some projects to get done while I'm there. Here's what's on my plate:
- Tulip Quilt A Long - cutting fabric and starting blocks
- Autumn Shortcake Quilt - this one is massive, but it's a chain piecer, so it's going pretty quickly
- FQS Cake Mix project
- FQS Spelling Bee Saturday - my post is this coming Saturday!
- Weekender bags need finishing before I go
- Sew the borders on my Flurry Taffy quilt
- Buy clearance flannel flat sheets for quilt backs!
That last one. Genius. Read about it somewhere and that's totally happening.
What are you doing this week? Sewing-wise, anyway? I'm also taking my kids to see the Zoo Lights tomorrow night, and then to a model train show Wednesday. Also a Lego building thing. Busy busy time!