10 July 2018

Christmas in July quilts - and a BOGO!

My apologies on the giant strawberry. I'm still working on it. Never fear - it's close to being done!

In the meantime, I thought I'd do up most of my patterns in some of the new Christmas lines that are out, or coming out, this year. Enjoy! And I'm having a Christmas in July sale - it's a BOGO - buy one, then message me (right over at the top of the side bar) the one you want for free and I'll send it to you! Just be sure to use the same e-mail as your Craftsy account.

This is my newest pattern, Blockin' Around the Christmas Tree. I'm making it up in Vintage Holiday (Moda), so here's a mock-up.


Christmas trees in Christmas Figs (Moda). Seriously LOVE this line. The truck is a separate pattern, and I can give you some hints on how to make the house.


Make it Do, my very first pattern, all decked out in Good Tidings (Moda).
 Catching Rays, the maxi version, looks kind of fabulous in Hearthside Holiday (Moda).


Flying Fours works really well with Overnight Delivery (Moda).


Flower with Reindeer Run (Craftsy fabric!). I'm thinking this one belongs in my collection!


Chain of Fours looks great as a Quilt of Valor, but I'm also loving it in Sno (Moda).


Four Squared was fun to make in summer colors, but I'm swooning over this Swell Christmas version (Moda).

And last but not least, Taffy made with The North Pole (Moda).


So what about you? Are you a Christmas in July crafter? I certainly am this year!

And I'd love to see stockings made up in one of these lines. Or all of them!


1 comment:

  1. Where can I find the hints to make the house for the Through the woods quilt?

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball