20 October 2014

Color Monday: Episode Broadway

First: If you're interested in seeing my very first pattern for sale, go here. You can also enter to win a copy of the pattern and a fat eighth bundle from Westwood Acres.

Loved all the rain: spring rain, summer rain, and one gorgeous red umbrella! I'm so glad Kate did this umbrella. Love those colors together, and I don't know that I ever would have put taupe and mushroom with black and flame, but it totally works!


These frangipane blossoms are so pretty! And I bet they smell amazing! Thanks Kirsten, for sharing this palette - I love all the greens and pinks.


And now that we're "Singin' In the Rain" we should really check out those Broadway/Musical posters:

I'll confess, it's not my favorite musical, but I loved this picture, and loved the palette I pulled from it.


This is one of my top five favorites, and those gorgeous pinks and purples with a touch of yellow/orange are just perfect


My top five:
  1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
  2. Gigi
  3. My Fair Lady
  4. White Christmas
  5. Oklahoma
So, which Broadway/movie musical did you choose? Link your picture up to the Palette Builder, choose your colors, save it and share it via the linky party. Party is open all week. I love my two regulars, Kate and Kirsten, but we know there are more out there! Come and play!

Start thinking about some fun palette you'd like to put together. I've got a long list, but I don't always have to decide. Fire? Vacation? Mountains? Sky? Pink? Aqua? You tell me!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, let's do favorite race medals next week! Wait, no, that's just me? How about Sasquatch and I'll just use the medal? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great palettes - Mamma Mia is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball