01 January 2018

Make-A-List Monday: Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

While it's true, you don't have to wait until the new year, it's tradition and I'm a creature of habit.

But I'm keeping it simple for myself this year. I'm just choosing a word. Trouble is, I still can't figure out what word I want to choose.

So while I'm thinking about it, I'll share my crafting to-do list!

  • Finish writing up tulip stuff - we start next week!
  • Write 2 patterns
  • Play with a design idea that came to me late last night
  • Sew something. Anything! Probably work on my autumn Shortcake quilt
Do you choose a word for the year? Care to share?

Oh, hey, I just added an e-mail subscription thingy over there on the side at the top. Some of you have asked for it and it was crazy easy to do. So here you go. If you want an e-mail notification when I post something new.

1 comment:

  1. yes, Intentional, whatever I do or say, what is my intent? and I am making lists this year to see if it helps me to reach my goals. Looking forward to the Tulip Quilt along. take care and Happy New Year! from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball