31 May 2020

Mama's gone quiltin'!

I've been in Washington state for over 3 years now. I love my state. I love the green trees. I love the mild weather. I love love love the rain. I love my house.

What I don't love? There isn't a place for me to longarm my quilts. The closest place is about an hour away and it's way more expensive than my favorite shop in Idaho. So I haven't finished a whole lot of quilts in the last three years.

That's all about to change! The husband is headed to Idaho for a 3-gun match (just google it if you don't know - I don't want to 'splain), and my parents are going to come stay with my kids, which means I get to go quiltin'!

And my list is a long one! Here's what I'm taking to get done (3 days of quilting):

Feed Co. Scrappy Trip


Prairie Scratch


Halloween Hexies


Lulu Cakewalk


Tree Trimming Party


Pam Kitty Garden Scratch


Charlotte Gingersnap


Flower Sugar Scratch


Fresh Cut Smattering


Marmalade Lucky


So, ya think I can get them all done?

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, that's pretty ambitious! Sure hope you've been exercising to get in shape for the quiltathon! Bunch of pretties there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You are going to be busy!! Hope you get it all done! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! That's SEW much quilting! Looking forward to seeing what you managed to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts: I have some of those patterns. :-) So what's your favorite shop in Boise? I hope to move to the area and I have ALOT of quilt tops that need me to rent some longarm time! :-)Thanks! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball