11 February 2012

Distracted . . .


Tell me I'm not the only one with quilting ADHD?




I'm happily plugging away in my Dresden plate sweatshop when, whilst ironing, I spy two Sunkissed charm packs that look so lost and lonely. I bought them, not knowing what I would do with them.

Enter pinterest.

See, I have a four-month-old baby girl who is a princess and feeds on demand. And boy is she demanding.

So, to save my sanity, I joined pinterest. And the rest is history.

I found this tutorial (I'm not the only one to find it!) and have been wondering what I would use to make it. I don't have enough scraps just yet - not as cool as the rest of you.

Enter those charm packs.

So I chopped them into 2.5" squares and ignored them while I made more Dresden plates.

It's snowing today (how's that for justification?) and I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to make some granny square blocks.

So I made one. It was super easy. So I made two.

Aren't they cute?

I think I might make more. Shhhhhh. Don't tell the Dresden bosses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball