And it's our anniversary this week (11 years!) and there's a present coming my way. I'm wondering what he came up with, because we have a tough time shopping for each other. We both have very specific hobbies and we usually end up giving each other gift cards rather than run the risk of buying the wrong thing.
Okay, enough about that. Surveys say that mushy love stuff does not make good blog content. I'd have to agree.
Here's my list from last week:
- Piece Hall of Fame triangle quilt top. DONE!
- Finish a library bag for my 4-year-old. Um, forgot this one.
- Cut and sew swim bags for my oldest four kids. Nixed this one. They don't need them.
- Cut out Twirl Hopscotch quilt. Didn't get to it. Cut something else instead.
- Have a sew/cut day with my buddy Alisha (while our collective nine children play in the very small pool in my backyard). Rocked this one. Doing it again this week.
- If Hall of Fame top gets pieced, baste it. Sure wish this one were done, but waiting on 1 more yard o' fabric.
- If Hall of Fame gets basted, start quilting. See #6.
While I wait for that fabric to arrive, I just can't sit and twiddle my thumbs, so I'm playing with the scraps from the triangle quilt I just finished.
See? I used my Go! Cutter to cut out HSTs (really little ones) and I'm thinking a throw pillow is in order. Or a doll quilt. We'll see.
As for this week:
- Piece back for Hall of Fame quilt.
- Baste, quilt and bind Hall of Fame quilt.
- Play with HSTs.
Sigh. I miss Seattle.