We're planning a trip to Boise next week, I think (how's that for planning?), so I've got some projects I want to get done before then.
Oh, but first my list for last week.
- Press Cowgirl HSTs. Done, even with a little lady who likes to grab me by the legs and not let go. Makes it easy to stay in one place for a long long time!
- Clip dog-ears off HSTs. A few "I Love Lucy" re-runs and I finished this one too. It's good to keep the goals smallish, right?
- Sew together Cowgirl pinwheels.Um, this is halfway done. I need to press the seams on the first half, then finish the whole pinwheel blocks.
- Stitch together those Cowgirl pinwheels.
- Trace Halloween stitchery #3 (because I finished #2 last night - see it up there? - wahoo!).
- Finish stitchery #3.
- Make template for Cowgirl pinwheels and start trimming blocks.
There we go. It's our last week of swimming lessons, and life is always crazy busy, but let's see what I can get done, shall we? My husband is still home and has promised me some sewing time, so maybe I'll finish more than I plan. Not holding my breath - this rarely happens!
What's on your list this week?