27 March 2013

WIP: Hands 2 Help 2013

H2H 2013 logo


The Amazing Sarah has done it again. She's organized the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge for 2013 and I'm joining in on the fun/madness.

You can read all about the challenge here. In a nutshell, you make a quilt for charity. You send it in.  You feel good. You might win a prize. It's awesome.

As for me, I've got one almost done - a quilt top that has been languishing far too long and needs a better home than my top shelf.


I know I loved these fabrics when I bought them, and I still think they are pretty, but they are really not my style. And yes, I know it could use a good ironing. After I add the last two rows!

Just may go crazy on the scrappy trip-alongs, too. We'll see. Let's stick with the one for now and see what I pull out of my scrap bin for another.

How's about some friendly quilty peer pressure? You know you want to join!

Linking up, because these are worthwhile WIPs.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Not bad, but I understand what you mean. Sometimes the fabrics just change on your way home.I've even wondered if I got a wrong fabric in my bag.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball