07 October 2013

Make-A-List Monday: Only 78 days left!

Yep.

Just 78 days until Christmas. Which means I gotta get moving! I'm not allowing myself to work on any new projects until Christmas items are done and that stack o' flimsies gets smaller.

Here's to self control, folks. We'll see how I do.

So on the list for this week:
  • Piece Alpine Wonderland On A Whim Blocks (this is new, but it's a Christmas gift, so I get to start it)
  • If I get bored, or done with those blocks, piece some red string quilt blocks (cuz I've only got a gazillion of those to do!)
And since I'm working on Christmas projects, I can watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music, which I would do year round if I didn't get crazy looks from the family. It's October, so I'm allowed.


Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I have some advent calendar material which I know I have to cut into soon. I love Christmas movies - what's your favourite?

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball