Not me personally. But getting things done just didn't happen. Well, I accomplished a lot (painted this gorgeous dresser, made these flimsies, and this one, this one and this one), but things didn't get finished, know what I mean?
My pile did not get smaller.
It got bigger.
Oh, I have any number of excuses/reasons for why nothing got finished. But no more. I've got to have some finished quilts by Christmas, if only to justify keeping the thermostat set lower than my husband and kids want it.
And so, the monster list. Because who knows, right? I think I'm going to regularly schedule Friday nights with my sister-in-law (and her long-arm). Maybe I'll get a whole bunch done that way, no?
And yes, I know I should have ironed these flimsies. But honestly, no. Not happening.
1. Glamping Trips - PROGRESS! need to add one more border or two (since I've got the fabric and all) - then quilt and bind
2. Glamping small hexies - PROGRESS! get a backing for it (minky?), then quilt and bind
3. Spiderweb quilt - PROGRESS! finally pieced this top together in September - I've got the purple minky back already, so it's a quilt and bind and done!
4. Sew Cherry Grannies quilt - quilt and bind this baby, since it coordinates beautifully with my new dresser!
5. PKM Pinwheels - quilt and bind
6. London Scrappy Trips - quilt and bind so my husband doesn't freeze while studying this winter!
7. PKM Scrappy Trips - quilt and bind so I don't freeze!
11. Cowgirl SW Taffy - quilt and bind
12. Flirt 9-patch - quilt and bind
13. Flirt Briar Rose - quilt and bind
14. Lucy's Triangles - quilt and bind
15. Ready Set Snow Matchbox - quilt and bind
16. Easy as Cake Christmas - pick out stitching (time to pull out Downton Abbey episodes), then quilt and bind
17. Posy Kiss Me - quilt and bind
18. Happy Go Lucky Briar Rose - PROGRESS! borders are one, so it's just quilt and bind
19. Happy Go Lucky Nines and Snowballs - PROGRESS! borders are done, so quilt and bind
23. Delft Blue Dutch Pinwheels - quilt and bind
24. Simple Life Dottie #1 - PROGRESS! put on borders, then quilt and bind
25. Simple Life Dottie #2 - PROGRESS! borders, then quilt and bind
26. Sunkissed Grannies - baste, hand quilt, and bind
28. Quite Contrary Kaleidoscope - PROGRESS! - quilt and bind
29. Mama Said Sew D4 - quilt and bind
30. Posy Jewel Box - PROGRESS! - quilt and bind
31. Happy Go Lucky On A Whim - NEW! - quilt and bind
32. Apple of My Eye Hexies - NEW! - quilt and bind
33. Citrus Starbursts - NEW! - quilt and bind
34. Glamping Giant Hexies - NEW! - piece, quilt and bind
35. Too Cute to Spook Giant Hexies - NEW! - piece, quilt and bind
36. I Love Lucy Churn Dash quilt - NEW! - piece, quilt and bind
37. Alpine Wonderland On A Whim - NEW! - piece, quilt and bind
Now, before you start to think I'm sort of crazy, let me assure you: I'm certifiable. 4Q is crazy busy for me, without this list. I've got four birthdays (one in October, three in the first week of November), Halloween (really hoping we can just buy the costumes this year!), hosting my parents for Thanksgiving this year, Christmas, finals weeks (yep, 2 weeks!) for the law student, and, well, life. It's going to be crazy fun, exhausting and awesome. Can't wait!
If you've made it this far, you've earned something fun. So leave a comment, and you could win this:
Your very own. One entry per person. Winner chosen on October 14th, at 8ish MST. Good luck with your lists, and good luck with the giveaway!
ETA: Please, please, please - make sure you are not a "no-reply blogger" - I've received several comments from people who are and it's so sad because if I can't contact you, I will draw another number for the prize!
Linking up: 4Q FAL!