But first, my plans last week:
- Make five sets of dragon wings
- Make a Union Jack quilted trivet for my mother-in-law
And yes, I know it's a bit wonky. It's too close to Christmas to be a perfectionist about it. And she's supposed to cover up the wonkiness with a casserole, so all is well!
- Finish Sophia bag for my niece
- Finish Sophia bag for my daughter
- Finish Glamping Weekender for my sis-in-law
So, genius friends, how to I fix this?
I think I need a break from Amy Butler.
And now, for this week, besides the awesome family time!
- On the 26th, I need to press and prep at least 10 quilts and their backs (London Trips, PKM Pinwheels, PKM Scrappy Trips, Cowgirl SW Taffy, Posy Kiss Me, Lucy's Triangles, Flirt Briar Rose, Glamping Small Hexies, Delft Blue Dutch Pinwheels, and Citrus Starbursts)
- On the 27th, I get my Christmas present
- On the 28th, I get to enjoy more of my Christmas present
- Ditto for the 29th, and the 30th
I'm really hoping I CAN do more. Wouldn't that be awesome!