But let's review last week:
- Finish these Blossom quilt blocks
- Sew together Happy-Go_Lucky Basketcase quilt top
- Start Flower Sugar Economy blocks, just because I can
- Make some quilt backs
- Maybe finish my Ruby flimsy, if all goes well
Okay, on to this week. One hour per day. That's seven hours this week. Not counting kid projects.
Me projects. I will do trimming at the kitchen table when my eldest two are doing their chores (kitchen and living room). Two birds, one stone. Things get done when there is supervision. But as for me this week:
- Finish the Economy blocks
- Cut Ruby squares and lay out sashing and squares
- Laurel and I are going to make some doll dresses (and I'm making a doll for little sister Caroline)
- William and I are going to make a pillowcase
- Fabric and pattern shopping for Laurel and I - that girl needs some cute skirts!