11 August 2016

Needle and Thread Thursday: Feed Co. Scrappy Trip

Oh my goodness - sorry about all the confusion y'all! My computer was being all kinds of wonky the last few weeks. I had scheduled some blog posts, and then I couldn't access them to edit them. Which meant a whole lot of nothing on my posts!

Never fear - all has been resolved. This one will have words AND pictures!

Started this one, oh, who knows. Forever ago. Off and on, like most things. Had a sewing day with my bestie (who still doesn't have living room furniture, which means I can lay out my quilts on all that space!) and I got the rows together. Came home, pressed seams, and finished sewing the rows to one another.


I'm thinking this one will be my July/August quilt. So very patriotic, don't you think? And perfect for the fair season as well!


8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Wow - to the work involved in sewing this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and it IS perfect for fair season! Enjoying your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this wavy pattern. This would be a nice tutorial to use up all our scraps. Don't you think? Well it's just an idea.......... It is beautiful though.
    mburnette912@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. mburnette912@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Scrappy Trip quilt - I made one a few years ago and it is still one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog via Bloglovin and your posts are coming up blank again. Not sure if you were aware of it. Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball