23 May 2014

Friday Finish: Truly Scrumptious

I hated that movie, by the way. Sorry if you loved it. But that song gets stuck in my head every time I make anything with this fabric.





But I still love these pinwheel shams. Boy were they a pain to quilt. Those bulky centers! I really need to learn how to do those really cool swirled backs.

I backed them in the orange paisley because, well, I can. Love this orange too.

Checking this off the 2QFAL list. I'm not making a lot of progress, but some is better than nothing!

Linking up!

6 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I've made the swirly backs before but not constantly so I'm not much help there. The quilting looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! My husband calls me Truly Scrumptious. =)

    The little swirl on the back of pinwheels isn't hard to do. I'd explain it, but it's easier to show you. Here is a blog that shows you how. =)

    http://neighborhoodquiltclub.blogspot.com/2012/01/dutchmans-puzzle-january-block.html

    Your bed looks so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pinwheels and I love this fabric. These are really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with the Scrumptious fabric. I just got a fat quarter bundle of it as an early birthday present. I am going to hoard it until I come up with perfect quilt to make from it. I love your quilt and shams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pinwheel pillows! The sashing and quilting adds a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I'm thinking that I have that fabric too. I just can't remember what I was going to make with it! I hate it when I do that. I remember making sure that I bought plenty, but that is where the thoughts stop.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball