But here was my list for last week:
- Finish Pam Kitty Garden quilt - almost done!
- Quilt Sunkissed Grannies - Adding it to this week's list
- Bind and blog Apple of My Eye Hexies - done, blogging tomorrow
- Blog Folklore Catching Rays quilt and pattern - done, blogged here
So, for this week, I'm hoping to accomplish:
- Finish Pam Kitty Garden quilt and quilt it!
- Quilt and blog Sunkissed Grannies
- Finish Valentine's pillow
- Finish Catching Rays Maxi flimsy
- Start Fresh Air quilt top
That's all. Plenty to distract me and keep me busy. New family schedule is working out great. I've got plenty to do at the table/in the living room while kids are doing lessons. I'm around to answer questions and discuss things like books and history and science. And make play-dough with Kool-aid!
Okay, it's Groundhog Day here in the US, and I thought I'd do two palettes. One, a beautiful winter picture, that makes me grateful for gorgeous crystal clear blue skies and snowy forests. Another, for what I'm looking forward to most about springtime: tulips!
Happy Groundhog day! Now link up your palettes. Do spring! Do winter! Next week will be Valentine's day week (don't throw things - I LOVE Valentine's Day!).