26 June 2015

Friday Finish: Unicorn Open Wide Pouches

Okay, I freely admit that I had absolutely no one in mind when I made these. I had the unicorn fabric. I found some coordinating fabrics and the rest is history.



 

And, surprise, surprise, my polka dot princess claimed the blue one. And I claimed the pink one. For what purpose, I'm not sure (me, not the PDP - she's got hers full of books and treasures already).





I made it using the largest version of Noodlehead's tutorial. I bought my little unicorn zipper pull from JulepTulip on Etsy. She has such a great selection, and she ships things out super fast!

Have a happy Friday! I'll be back with more finishes tomorrow! Oh, and checking these girls off the 2QFAL list!

1 comment:

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball