- Finish Giveaway Weekender
- Finish Zebra Pillow - deadline June 30th
- Finish Giraffe Open Wide Pouches - deadline June 30th
- Start Elephant Ticker Tape Wall hanging - deadline June 30th
- Finish Gingham table runner - deadline July 3rd
Yep. It's a lot. But I've got some babysitting lined up for my kids, which is good. Mostly for appointments with doctors, but I'm getting some sewing time in as well.
I thought it would be fun to play with wedding colors a bit. Either the colors you used for your own wedding, or what you would use now.
This is what I'd use now (not that I even remotely want to go through the whole dating/wedding nonsense again. I'm happily married!):
I really love all these colors. I'd for sure have a chocolate cake. And a lemon one. And red shoes. And yellow and red and blue flowers. Or something. But I love all these colors!
What about you?