But I'm back and getting things done. Sort of.
This week, I'm going to:
- Finish up my Autumn Shortcake - blocks are done - just need to lay it out and sew it together
- Cut all my tulip stems and leaves - the HRTs really need my concentration
- Prep all the stuff I want to cut this weekend - and it's a lot!
That's my sewing list. My gardening list? Interested? Here it is:
- Move rhododendron plant to backyard
- Plant hydrangeas in front yard
- Plant strawberries in pots (because my beds aren't done yet)
- Plant two peach trees (my fruit tree count is currently at 13 now!)
- Plant dahlia bulbs
- Finish those raised beds!
I detest a picture-less blog post, so here's some fun. Color inspiration anyone?
I'm partial to the yellow hyacinths. I need some of those in my garden!