Here's what I finished:
- Glamping Big Hexies quilt
- Harvest Open Season quilt
- 2 dresses for my youngest daugheter - just need buttonholes and buttons!
- Train Tracks flimsy
- 1 laundry bag
Plus some progress on a few other things. On to this week's list! And it's all about bags and zippers and small stuff!
- Sew 2 Ultimate Art Organizers for my youngest and her bestie
- Sew a church bag for my eldest child - she's finally decided on her fabric! I used the dragon scales fabric to make her a laundry bag.
- Sew a snappy mani pouch for one of my girls at church
- Finish Backyard Bugs flimsy
- Cut and sew binding for 3 quilts
- Sew train case for my eldest child
- Cut wallets for my 3 youngest kids
That's not too much, is it? :)
And now for a pretty picture. I'm thinking of writing up one of these as my next pattern. Or should I just write them all up? I'm pretty partial to the pinwheel quilt, and the on point boxes. I can't decide!